|• Virginia Department of Taxation: The mission of the Virginia Department of Taxation is to serve the public by administering the tax laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia with integrity, efficiency, and consistency.
• Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation: The Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation has three divisions: 1) Real property, 2) taxpayer services, and 3) Office of Information Technology.
• Maryland State Bar Association: The Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA) is a voluntary professional individual membership organization. Although it is voluntary to join, consistently over two-thirds of Maryland’s lawyers (approximately 25,000) and judges do so to be a part of the professional organization.
• State Legal Sources: The Library of Congress is the nation’s first established cultural institution and the largest library in the world, with millions of items including books, recordings, photographs, maps and manuscripts in its collections. The Library provides Congress, the federal government and the American people with a rich, diverse and enduring source of knowledge to inform, inspire and engage them and support their intellectual and creative endeavors.
• Virginia Employment Commission: Developed through a strategic partnership between the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) and state unemployment insurance agencies, the State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) is an electronic tool to help employers respond to state unemployment insurance (UI) requests quickly, easily, and accurately. There are two aspects of SIDES: 1) SIDES for third-party administrators and large employers, and 2) SIDES E-Response.
• Virginia Tourism Corporation: The Virginia Tourism Authority, doing business as the Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) is an organization of more than 70 professionals working in the Richmond office and at 11 Welcome Centers throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.